Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pics of my first class!

Hi everyone! I'm back again with a new post....dedicated to my friend C who was horrified to find that there had been no new posts in the last six months since my blog was created...and also to my daughter who keeps reprimanding me to update, update and update some more!:))) These are pictures taken at the first class of "Fresh Cream Cakes" that I took, again, the credit of which goes to one of my students V, who took them so systematically and very kindly mailed them to me! (Thinking of making her my "official photographer"...maybe give her a discount or something to entice her into coming, what say V? If ever you read this :)))




Anyway, jokes aside, the class was great, lovely people and wonderfully encouraging...what a fantastic way to make more and more friends every day!



1 comment:

  1. Oh...I am so much in luv with these fresh cream cakes. I am sure I am coming to u once i am back in Blore. Keep me posted abt the classes

    ReplyDelete