Friday, May 28, 2010

One Rainy Afternoon!:))

The last time it rained really heavily...little hailstones and all...I was in my kitchen on the terrace, baking.  My kitchen has metal roofing and the din of the rain hammering down on the roof was quite deafening...absolutely LOVELY...just puts me in such a happy, happy, happy frame of mind!:))  Anyway, in walked S, my daughter..."Can you think of anything better than the smell of warm cinnamon rolls baking in the oven on a rainy, wet afternoon?" she said.  Need I say more?:))  Out came the flour, cinnamon, raisins and everything else and here are the cinnamon buns....hot and yummy...with a crunchy caramelised topping!:))

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, that looks so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot believe u r doing this to me!!!! One more thing for me to learn!! Looks yummilicious arati!! :)

    ReplyDelete